Monday, December 5, 2016

BRAIN DEAD



I wonder if holidays can be divinely planned. I always seem to have a getaway planned every time things turn rough so that i can escape from reality and people for a few days. The past week has been overwhelming. So many new information, so many new crisis, so many new challenges. Yet, there always seem to be something for me to do, to coordinate, to occupy my mind and thus I have been ignoring my thoughts and emotions and it's still all inside of me now, suppressed and messy.

I am going to make sure that I find time to seek God and attend to myself in my upcoming family trip. I already have a list of items that i need to reflect, sort out and ask God to help me make sense of LOL. Praying that i will come back feeling refreshed and my burdens lifted up to God.

On a side note, thank God for Audrey Assad's voice 😍.

No comments :

Post a Comment