Saturday, December 15, 2012

Food food food

Late updates for last week. Wow, i cant believe i've only been in my new department for 2 weeks only. I thought it was like 3 weeks or something. I think its because they really just throw me into the deep end and i feel like i am doing a lot of things... Which is good (:

Monday, 3rd Dec


Lunch @ Juice. It was my first time eating salad because i hate vegetables. But it turns out to be yummy (i added teriyaki chicken though). Quite ex. Once i've got more money im going to try Salad Bar.

Tuesday, 4th Dec


So, introduced my colleague to Just Want Coffee and she got rose latte. Looks so pretty. Will try it next time!

Wednesday, 5th Dec



One of the best bar chor mee in my life.


There is this organic bakery near where i work (lol, every week i am just say there is this nice (fillintheblank) near my workplace because its trueeee, so many good food!!). When you step into the bakery, you immediately feel so peaceful and fuzzy inside because of the smell of bread. Its so beautiful. Bought this cinnamon bread. I wanted it to be a snack for the next few days but i gobbled it all once i reached back office. SO YUMMY. And its fresh because they only bake a few loaves of bread daily. 

Thursday, 6th Dec


I have always preferred Chinese cuisine to Western food. But recently i have been craving spaghetti for no reason. Ate at Jack's Place. I want to try their steak next time! Looks delicious!

Friday, 6th Dec


Friday's little treat.

Saturday, 8th Dec



Gobbling down the Bak Kut Teh like no tomorrow.
And of course, my soya bean of the week...


Sunday, 9th Dec






Random dinner with XX and Shirleen. Hate Bloody Mary. The name sounds so cool but it tastes exactly like tomato juice =.=

I hate it more than i hate the taste of beer.


Included this pic because although me and Shirleen were like making faces, XX was totally doing the natural-effortless-beauty pose LOLOLOLOLOL.

And i realised XX really look like her brother omg.

No comments :

Post a Comment