Saturday, September 29, 2012

I srsly need to come up with better headings.


Treats from my colleagues!

Sigh, I'm running out of dresses and skirts to wear. The tops are fine but because most of my bottoms are shorts and inappropriate dress/skirt length, i dont have enough to wear. I'll have to repeat them next week ): Seems like there are a lot of huge projects coming up. I'm nervous and excited at the same time (:

Watching the drama Queen Inhyun's Man now. It is surprisingly good for a romantic drama since most of them are cheesy and stupid and predictable. The past year I have been watching a lot of action shows from Korea like City Hunter, Bridal Mask, Ghost etc. OMG soooo exciting and minimum emphasis on love story and the love story doesnt get in the way of the main plot (which most lovey dovey kdrama does and i really hate it). Have watched some of those romantic drama like The Princess' Man, BIG, Love Rain etc AND IT SUCKS. I didnt even complete half of the drama for most of them. Rooftop prince is not bad. I know there has been A LOT of rave on it but i find it average. I grew to like it more towards the end because the backstory of why he had to time travel very much was revealed and i like the backstory a lot. So yes, Queen Inhyun is definitely one of the few romantic kdrama that i like. Awesome possum.

No comments :

Post a Comment