Monday, March 25, 2013

back to back



I dont know whether to laugh or cry whenever i think of the video that XX and i participated to glorify God T_T I looked so awkward and i basically did nothing except to stare at the camera hahaha.

Lg dinner at night which was yummy!













Went to MLP for Shaf's birthday. The sea creatures were an amazing sight. Sigggggh, i am kind of sad that jellyfishes are prettier than me ):

Had family dinner at night at some korean restaurant. The food is really not bad! Yummmmmm. I think i need to be a little more dedicated to exercising from now on! The amount of food i am consuming... D:






Love you, Debbie!




Camp. My goodness, i had fun and it was definitely better than last year's. I got to know a lot more people outside of the SP group and i am surprised that people know me. I still remember this usher jokingly played with me by retracting her hand when i reached to take my tag. I smiled awkwardly at her because it seemed like she knew me but inside i was like, Have i seen you before? Why are you doing this to me?

Hahahaha.

Oh, dont be fooled by the photos. My complexion was extremely bad because i hardly had any sleep at all. I turned on the "beauty" feature in my phone whenever i took photos. I bet that i look terrible in the official photographs since it was taken with DSLR D:

Easter service is this Saturday! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! @#&%;$@(*#!@

No comments :

Post a Comment