Thursday, December 8, 2011

flying outerspace... just kidding.

So.

I am leaving. God, i miss the feeling of taking planes. I know it isnt pleasant but its just like... mathematics. I HATED MATH (still do) but i miss the feeling of going to the library, spending 9 straight hours doing Amaths. I miss using my brain juice and scribbling every single answer i can think of. I guess there is always something addictive to things unhealthy for yourself haha.

I tried to watch all my subscriptions on Youtube today cause i didnt have time to do so for the past few days, thanks to CP2. And er, I subscribed to like at least 100 channels so the amount of videos in my list was staggering. Firefox crashed like a gazillion times because of the infinite tabs. Wonder how bad will it be when i get back.

I queued some posts that i have written months and months ago so you guys wont get bored when im away. Yup, i know how it feels when people dont blog and i have absolutely nothing to read. Not that i have a lot of readers... just saying.

Till then!


No comments :

Post a Comment