Monday, December 12, 2011

confident women = pretty women

I've got many friends with self-esteem issues... or something along that line.
At first, i feel sorry for them and i try to help as much as i can.
But now, i feel angry.

I feel angry because it kind of reminds me of what i used to be and nobody should be treated that way! Plus, i hate it when people complain about things and then they dont try to change it. They say they are scared, they are afraid but i believe in this: willpower.

Everything boils down to whether you WANT to get it done or not. If you really want to change yourself, its possible. And you dont give up. You think things are going to run smoothly in life? NO.

I have my own insecurities and fears but at least im trying to overcome them instead of mopping around, feeling sorry for myself. FEELING sorry has no use. You must turn that feeling into action. Otherwise, you'll be feeling sorry for yourself for the rest of your life.

Unless you want that to happen.

And even if you have insecurities, i dont understand why people get so upset and hung up about that. Hello, people in third world country is worse off and here you are complaining about something that you dont even try to change.

Really. Sometimes humans baffle me.

*Written on 15/7/2011

No comments :

Post a Comment