Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why i love Barbara Palvin

I remember i asked Anginn last year why she was so crazy about Frida Gustavsson. She told me it was because Frida Gustavsson is a goddess. I was surprised and confused. I mean, how can anyone be so beautiful until others think they are like a goddess? I simply couldnt understand.

And then i discovered Barbara Palvin.

Looking at her face makes me want to cry sometimes(No kidding). Not because im wallowing in self-pity or whatsoever.
But because she is so insanely gorgeous.
She is like the epitome of perfection.

You know how your memory glorifies things? In your mind, everything looks better than reality because you cant remember every single detail and thus, you cant remember as many flaws as there should be. However, Barbara Palvin looks better in photos because she has no flaws for my mind to blur.

She is flawless.



1. Her eyes
Need i even say anything more?







2. Her nose.

Her side profile is so gorgeous thanks to her nose! Me wants her nose ):
I think most people would love her eyes but what i love best about her its her nose. There are SO many people with beautiful eyes but i hardly see anyone who has a perfect nose.




3. She looks beautiful even without makeup


4. Whatever look it may be, she nails it all




5. Her body
mmhmm.






6. She still looks beautiful even with ridiculous eyebrows/hair
Trust me, i once saw a person who drew her eyebrows like that. Scared me like shit.




7. She is like Megan Fox and Jennifer Lawrence mixed together
Can anyone get sexier than that?





8. She is super cute :D
Awwwww (:





9. Her hair





10. The first time i fell in love with her, she looked like this:
If anyone copied her, i would think they are zombies.




11. (I know i exceeded 10 but i want to add this in!) Her lips
Something about her lips look super sexy!



I could go on and on... She's got perfect eyes, perfect nose, perfect lips. No wonder she cant help but look perfect. I know there are many beautiful models out there but one of the main reasons why i love her is because she captivates my attention. Those model tumblrs contain many different photos of models in one page. But Barbara Palvin stands out from the rest. Its like my eyes gravitate towards her. And she looks unique. I can easily identify her from the rest, which is not an easy thing for me to do. Yup. She's insanely gorgeous.

1 comment :

  1. There a lot of more beautiful women out there ... I dont agree

    ReplyDelete