Friday, December 23, 2016

GRUMPY.

Today's the eve of eve and my boss gave us a half day off!!

But guess what? I slept the day away lol. I was like yeah, i'll just take a quick nap. Don't need to change into my pyjamas because i'll need to grab lunch from downstairs later. And the next thing i knew, it was 5 pm already HAHA. But i guess it's ok... i needed it. I feel like i have been sleep-deprived for the longest period of time.

Anyway, i was so happy with the day off! Free time is so precious to me now because now i can do the things i want need to do like:

  • pack my room (the state it is in is crazy)
  • read my book (i have not read a single thing since holiday started)
  • watch my shows (crime scene! 1LOT! Movies!)
  • clear my youtube subscriptions
  • buy my postage stamps and mail out my letter (procrastinated for 2 weeks already. Christmas is over by the time it reached the recipient).
  • try on and wash my new clothes

And and...

HOW IS THERE SO MUCH THINGS TO DO THAT EVEN MY PRECIOUS FREE TIME IS NOT ENOUGH TO COVER IT UP?!

I knew it. I shouldn't have slept ðŸ˜’.

I need more free days.



Update: Good news. I managed to do a bit of everything and cleared the important ones. Even tried to watch Crime Scene with my mom although she kept falling asleep. I think our tastes in shows are too different. She's dismissive of all my choices that I recommended her. Humph. I am also thankful for the home cooked dinner tonight. I have been so busy this entire holiday that it is safe to say i ate my grandma's food more frequently than my mom's. And my mom prepares dinner almost every day whereas i only see my mama once a week ok. I did not realise how much i miss my mom's cooking until i took the first bite - and she is NOT awesome at culinary. I guess there's just something about home made meals that comfort you. Tonight turned out pretty alright (although i wish that someone would invent a machine that will fold your clothes for you). I am no longer grumpy, yay! :)

It's the eve now. 23 more hours to Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment