Sunday, October 16, 2016



A few weeks ago, me and my friends were randomly talking about abortion. At the same time, I had been playing the above song throughout that week but it was only after the discussion that i discovered the inspiration behind the song.

The story behind "Lily's Song" ❤
After being unable to write much for a while I received a message from a couple who had lost their little girl at 7 months in the womb. They shared how they would sing the song "Praise the Lord" over her and when she was born dance with her to it. I sobbed as I read their story, as a parent myself I know so many hopes and dreams are wrapped up in each child. Although there are many situations and stories, this one interrupted my life for months. I felt like God gave me a glimpse into how much weight this small human carried and the calling that was on her, her worth far surpassed what I could see or know. God cares more than I ever thought possible about each one of us. I was taught so much by someone so small, our stories echo into eternity and so does our significance.❤

No comments :

Post a Comment