Tuesday, October 27, 2015

When you realise your parents are better at taking hipster shots than you do...


So, my parents abandoned me and my sister over the weekend and went to HK by themselves. I was pretty shocked when they whatsapped me their photos. Don't they have vintage vibe to it? I mean yeah, besides the fact that they used 'fade' (which btw, I'm surprised they even know how to colour edit) and that HK has a retro feel, the compositions of their photos are really nice too! Also, I don't know if its because my father's limbs are long but he is darn good at taking photos with a selfie stick without being very obvious at all!!

A sense of inexplicable warmth swell within me when i see their pictures because 1) it looks legit amazing and 2) I am glad that they are enjoying themselves together. I love their couple shots, especially the last one because they are juxtaposed by a random older couple at the back and it's just... wow (ok on hindsight, they look like they could be father/daughter but I'm just gonna ignore that possibility). The happiness of my parents brings me much joy. Thank you, thank you, thank you :')

No comments :

Post a Comment