Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Safe Haven


I said that all-girls group was my worst case scenario because honestly i have no idea how to be relational (Once, my friend asked me to share about my life and i told her to ask me questions instead so that i can reply her. She chided me, "You think this one interview ah? You never share life before is it?" sobxzxz). But my experiences so far has proven that people don't just meet 'coincidentally' so i always believed that God places people in our lives for a reason. And right now, i am extremely glad to be where i am. My current LG is like a God-give sanctuary to me - a place where i can hide when things get complicated and frustrating outside. I feel so comfortable with the people in my LG and i don't have to worry about unnecessary stuff. Even looking at the photos makes me smile. Its a feeling that goes, Ahh... I am where i am supposed to be.

I used to find that hanging out with guys was much more comfortable because girls usually seek to be relational while guys do not - and i absolutely love the kind of friendship where we can crap all day. But i guess people my age are starting to look for life companions. Gone are the days of platonic friendships, man. All of a sudden i find that i am the only one left with the mentality of a 5 year old. Maybe some girls find it thrilling to be liked by someone but all i feel is just damn sian. I know its supposed to be a loving gesture but I'm like... i'd rather not, kthxbai. I honestly think that (unrequited) romance spoils a friendship. Yet its not like you can blame the person. So what can i do but to feel sian?

外面的世界太過複雜。還是在尼姑庵比較好。

No comments :

Post a Comment