Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What to eat with only $20.




The combination of good food and good company can never go wrong. But when you share food... now that's the magic. There is always something about sharing food that makes eating much more enjoyable despite the fact that you get a lesser portion. I remember i always had to share potato chips with my sister when i was younger and if she eats more than her rightful portion, i would be pissed off. Sometimes i would secretly eat chips on my own so that i wont have to share hahaha. Yet, i realised those chips werent as tasty as it should be.

HY organized this tour where we went around town snacking on bits of delicious food. The three of us chipped in $20 each and the amount that we ate honestly was worth more than the amount paid. I am not going to go through every one of them since there are labels on the photos. But i recommend you to try these:

4 Fingers. Warning: Long queue and few seats. It is apparently very popular in South Korea. After our teeth first sank onto the tender meat, we understood why there was such a big fuss over those chicken drumlets. Mind you, they are no ordinary drumlets. I can eat 10 of them.

Paris Baguette Cafe. I love it when bread tastes good. I cant describe why it tastes so good but it just does. A must try if you're a fan of pastries. The decor of the cafe is beautiful too.

Best Fries Forever & Cold Stone. These two shouldn't be strangers to any of us since its been around for ages. Love the fries and I LOVVVVVVVE COLD STONE. I dont really like Ben & Jerry's - the flavours are too fun. I prefer the classic ice cream flavours that Cold Stone offers. Am i even making sense?? I always get it with the waffle because it tastes so much better!


I didn't attend my graduation ceremony because i thought it was a waste of time. But XX had her robe with her in church and YK actually gave me graduation bear (which i ultimately returned cause i dont know what to do with a stuff toy hahahaha) so yay! I had a 1 minute graduation photoshoot hehehe.

No comments :

Post a Comment