Friday, May 17, 2013

Bring us back to where we were

Greater Conference tomorrow! I am so excited! I did 2 polyvores for my OOTD for the 2 days. All of them (except for the striped denim top) are from Google because i am too lazy to take pictures of my clothes haha. But the pieces are 90% similar to those that i own! Maybe i will take an actual OOTD on that day itself if im not too lazy.
2 weeks back, doubts suddenly plagued me. I knew deep down what is true and what is not. I knew the facts. Yet the doubts kept slamming me over and over and i was drowning and there was nothing i could do but to feel apologetic - for myself and for God. Then He reminded me of His protection and care throughout my life and how i even got here to this date. The feeling of uncertainty ebbed away and all i was left with was so much awe, appreciation, love and respect for my heavenly father. 

The song 139 was very relatable to me at the moment. I loved 139 but now it has an even greater meaning to it. There's a line in the chorus that goes, "If i make my bed in hell, you'll lead me home". No matter how far or how deep i am trapped in my own uncertainties, God will be a lamp to my feet and light for my path and guide me home.

This post is inspired by the song 139, and the song 139 was inspired by Psalms 139, and hence the verses on the polyvores.

No comments :

Post a Comment