Friday, December 21, 2018

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE



After many months of planning, shooting and hiccupping along the way, this video is finally out. I felt a surge of emotions when we first completed it. Christian media is always seen as uncool and boring and I always felt a sense of indignant because God and His stories are so beautiful but so easily disregarded by the mass.

But with this video, I felt like we had finally produced something that even a non-Christian would pause to watch. And at that moment, I felt like we did God justice, you know? Like God, I hope with this people would stop for a moment and catch a glimpse of Your beauty.

This is why I love storytelling. I want to use all of my life to paint the intangible beauty of God for all to see – word by word, scene by scene.

Noel, Noel
Come and see what God has done
Noel, Noel
The story of amazing love
The light of the world, given for us
Noel


No comments :

Post a Comment