Monday, January 11, 2016

3.2

A pure heart, that's what I long for.
A heart that follows hard after Thee;
A pure heart, that's what I long for.
A heart that follows hard after Thee.

A heart that hides Your Word
So that sin will not come in.
A heart that's undivided
But one You rule and reign;
A heart that beats compassion,
That pleases You, my Lord.
A sweet aroma of worship
That rises to Your throne.

//

There is no one, no one like you
Who can know my heart like you do
For all creation sings your song
I will join with them declaring your glory 

We can run straight into your arms unafraid
Cause every time we need you we’re met by love
And we can lift our hands to heaven full of faith
Cause every time we worship we see your face

There is no one like you Lord, you Lord

//

Let the King of my heart be the mountain where I run
The fountain I drink from, oh He is my song
Let the King of my heart be the shadow where I hide
The ransom for my life, oh He is my song

Let the King of my heart be the wind inside my sails
The anchor in the waves, oh He is my song
Let the King of my heart be the fire inside my veins
The echo of my days, oh He is my song

You are good, good ohhh
You're never gonna let me down

When the night is holding onto me, God is holding on.
When the night is holding onto me, God is holding on.

Just some worship songs that have ministered to me recently. New semester starting in a few hours for me. Life is as such: a never ending cycle.

No comments :

Post a Comment