Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ice Bar|Dawn Of The Dinosaurs|Anthesis|R Burgers|Cat Cafe

I think i was kind of lying when i said nothing really interesting happened in my life since school started because... there seemed to be a flurry of events when i scroll through my camera roll.
That's my favourite emoji btw. It fits into all sorts of whatsapp conversations. Hahaha. Lets begin.

7/1/14

Just a few days upon reaching Singapore, i went to the Ice exhibition with Xiang. To be honest, i thought it was overpriced. I actually enjoyed the Ice bar more than the exhibition because at least you can smash your ice mugs against the wall. We actually filmed us smashing the mug while saying "This is good! I want more!" (aka Thor reference) but somehow it was not recorded or something so there goes our funny video.

12/1/14
Yani has always been a dear (ex) colleague to me. She is sincerely one of the nicest person i've ever met. We would often head home together as we lived extremely near by each other. She would also always give me freebies and she really made my internship less of a hell together with other wonderful colleagues as well. I was more than happy to be invited to her wedding. I used to ask a lot of questions regarding her love life and i am so glad that she finally married her boyfriend since JC days haha. And also, it was a good opportunity to catch up with Gene. I sure did not have a good experience with my internship but the friends i've made really brightened up my dark days then. 

26/1/14
I dont have much photos from Dawn of the Dinosaurs exhibition but we spend a good two hours walking in it! 

Everything else in Feb
REALLY REALLY GOOD BURGERS. Adding onto my list of conquered burgers. Thanks to Huanghao for the recommendation!

I paid $12 just to stroke cats for 1 hour and they dont even like me that much hahaha.

1 comment :