Thursday, November 15, 2018

THE BOOK OF LOVE

Was talking to P yesterday, ranting off the life lessons that God has taught me thus far, when I suddenly realised that God is teaching me to love difficult people (or people who are different from me) in this season.

Like literally, God used my own words to slap me in the face. As our website is going through a revamp, we had to reformat all our old stories. While doing so, this paragraph that I wrote last year jumped out at me.


Ha, talk about eating your own words.

I'm also reading Trash of Societies by Jason Wong, a book gifted to me by a friend. The book is centered on a radical love personified through Jason who embraced people who are completely different from him (think status, culture, education etc).

Tying it together with what I've been going through recently, I'm pretty sure God wants to teach me another lesson on love.

I knew it. I just knew it when God finally turned the page on loving people that He was merely closing a chapter, and not the book.

The story is far from ending, Siqi.

No comments :

Post a Comment