Friday, June 24, 2016

BREATHER

Has it really been a week since I came back from Korea? It feels like eternity since then. Right now i am all alone in my house. There is nobody around me. And it finally feels like i have gotten off from running a really fast treadmill and am able to catch my breath. It feels really great to rest. Lots of personal problems sprung up over the past week and the busier i am, the more i realise all i want is God. Like really, i am not even complaining that i have not watch my show in more than a week and this 2 short hours that i have, i am just using it to reflect my thoughts and emotions instead of entertaining myself with the TV. Huge milestone right there.

Maybe for some, rest is hanging out with friends, going on a holiday, catching a movie or lazing by the pool. But for me, rest is never rest until I'm completely alone with God. I guess when it comes to the pit bottom, you'll realise that nothing will satisfy you besides Jesus.

So yes, Jesus please be my all in all. Make everything else in my life not matter except You and You alone.




No comments :

Post a Comment